With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are very passionate about our people. We believe that the quality of software applications is extremely dependent on the processes employed in building the applications. Same principle applies with our people; we believe very strongly in placing the right people in the right seats on our bus as our overall success is dependent on the quality of the people we hire. We put our beliefs to work by employing a rigorous recruiting process (that involves Aptitude tests, HR Interview, and Technical Interview) to find the BEST candidates, coupled with hands-on training that is based on real life scenarios within “live” projects.
Our Software Testing Trainee Program is a unique opportunity for you to INVEST in your future by allowing us to expose you to the world of software testing and to prepare you for a consulting/freelance opportunity with our company. This $6,000 Training Opportunity is offered freely to candidates selected based on the aforementioned criteria. Please note the following:
- THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT. YOU WILL BE TRAINED TO BECOME A FREELANCE OR CONSULTING SOFTWARE TESTER WHO TEZZA CAN RECRUIT TO WORK ON PROJECTS THAT SPAN 1 MONTH – 2 YEARS IN DURATION.
- YOU ARE NOT PAID DURING YOUR TRAINING PERIOD. TEZZA WILL PAY FOR YOUR LUNCH DURING YOUR TRAINING.
- YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO PAY FOR THE TRAINING. IT IS FREE AND YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK FOR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WITH YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED SKILL SETS. THE ONLY REQUEST IS THAT YOU ALLOW TEZZA TO REPRESENT YOU DURING YOUR JOB SEARCH.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A 95% PLACEMENT RATE FOR OUR TRAINEES. 95% OF THOSE WE TRAIN END UP GETTING PLACED AT A CLIENT SITE WITHIN 1 TO 90 DAYS AFTER TRAINING.
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
Click here to apply