As today marks the birthday of the wife of Nigeria’s Vice President Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo, here are 6 things you probably didn’t know about Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo.
- Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo is a grandchild of the late Obafemi Awolowo.
- She lost her mother Otunba Olubusola Soyode, one of the children of the late Awolowo, in 2011.
- Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo is the leader of the Ladies Fellowship of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Jesus House Parish.
- The couple are blessed with three children.
- In 2007, Prof. Osinbajo and his wife founded “The Orderly Society Trust”, a non- governmental organization that is dedicated to the promotion of Christian ethics and orderliness.
- In October 2014, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo launched her book, ‘They Call Me Mama, From the Under Bridge Diaries’ in Lagos. She said that her drive to write the book came from her experiences with some street boys and men in Lagos State, and with the book, she aims to give them a human face.