Tuesday, July 05, 2016
REVEALED: 10 Things We Know About D’banj’s new BRIDE, Didi Kilgrow
This is D’Banj’s new BRIDE, Didi Kilgrow, an undergraduate at the University of Abuja he met in 2015.
The ‘Koko master’ made headlines when he married Didi in a private ceremony last weekend, July 2, 2016.
To celebrate the newly wed, Information Nigeria reveals 10 Things we know about D’banj’s new wife.
* She’s Twenty-four-years-old.
* The stunning beauty grew up in Jos, Plateau state.
* Didi is currently schooling at the University of Abuja.
* She is the younger and step sister of Samantha Walsh who is presently hosting the big Friday show with Falz on MTV base.
* Didi had allegedly dated Aaron of Addiction before meeting D’banj whom she started dating early 2015.
* D’banj allegedly proposed to her 4 months ago.
* In June, the couple had a quiet traditional wedding in Jos, Plateau state.
* Didi officially became Mrs Oyebanji at a private registry wedding on July 2 in Lagos.
* Didi’s parents live in Jos, Plateau state.
* Her father is an American and her mum is half Nigerian, half South African.
Congratulations to Mrs. Didi Oyebanji.
Image credit: Stelladimokokorkus
The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents...
An aggrieved lady, Adeola Marcus, took to Instagram to call out her fiance of 4 years, Leonard Ogundaunsi, for reportedly marrying another l...
The first day it opened it was like a tourist site, but the Ibadan people have since found their way back to their local markets...lol. ...
Continued from Episode 1 and 2 After the whole Funke experience, I promise myself I won’t talk to any babe in this building anymore. I focu...