Thursday, June 02, 2016
REVEALED: Prince Death Caused By Drug Overdose
Prince died of a drug overdose, it has been confirmed.
The 57-year-old singer - who was cremated days after his death on April 21 - passed away after an opioid overdose, a law-enforcement official has told press anonymously.
He was found slumped in a lift at his Minneapolis-area estate.
Investigators had been reviewing whether Prince died of an overdose and have been questioning a doctor who was prescribing him drugs in the weeks before his death.
It is not yet known what drug he was taking or whether it had been prescribed by a doctor.
The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents...
An aggrieved lady, Adeola Marcus, took to Instagram to call out her fiance of 4 years, Leonard Ogundaunsi, for reportedly marrying another l...
The first day it opened it was like a tourist site, but the Ibadan people have since found their way back to their local markets...lol. ...
Continued from Episode 1 and 2 After the whole Funke experience, I promise myself I won’t talk to any babe in this building anymore. I focu...