Tuesday, January 12, 2016
FOR WOMEN: How To Make Yourself Have An Orgasm
Reaching climax is something all women desire, but most women are yet to achieve.
Countless studies have shown that, for women, achieving orgasm is not just about penetration during sex, it is a whole lot more complicated than that.
So if you are having issues reaching orgasm, these tips from WomensHealthMag should help.
1. Masturbating: Women who masturbate on a regular basis have become experts on their own bodies and know where the best 'feel-good' spots are. They know how much pressure, tempo, speed, lightness, and every single nuance of touch, direct or indirect, on their clitorises they need in order to orgasm. And getting off solo makes it that much more likely that you'll get off when your partner comes into play. When you know what is exciting and arousing, your partner can enhance it.
2. Know your C-spot: Most women require stimulation of the clitoris in order to reach orgasm. A much smaller percentage of women reach orgasm solely through G-spot stimulation, via penetration, but for the vast majority, the clitoris is where it's at. Whether your partner gives it some lovin' with his hand, his body, or a vibrator, focusing on this hotspot will result in a big pleasure payoff.
3. Foreplay: Foreplay is very important. It’s what helps you build up excitement and momentum during the sexual experience, allowing you to get turned on enough so you can orgasm. While there's no hard-and-fast rule, it's a good idea to aim for at least five to 20 minutes of pre-play before you jump into the main event. Slow and steady buildup is the most important thing—soft kissing, kissing the nipples, stroking the breasts, moving your hands toward the vagina but not yet touching...anything that builds excitement and awakens your senses to sexual stimulation.
4. Speak up: What feels good? What do you need more of? Make sure your partner knows the answers to these questions. If you feel shy about this, just remember, it helps him, too: Communicating what turns you on and what excites you relaxes your partners and enables them to be more tuned in and focused on getting you aroused. To avoid feeling awkward while communicating this, simply say, 'I love it when you do that,' or, 'That really turns me on and excites me.'
5. Don't stress: Counterintuitive as it might sound, it works. If you want to orgasm every time, stop looking for it or expecting it to happen every time. Anxiety disconnects you from the pleasure you could otherwise be experiencing. The more relaxed you are, the quicker you'll orgasm. Relaxation techniques and regular exercise are great strategies for managing and reducing stress, which can interfere with a woman's ability to let go and enjoy orgasms during sex.
Nigeria's King of Dancehall, Ketchup has decided to Share his new style with fans this year. Ketchup who started 2018 on a bright ...
An abduction carried out by the Evans gang on February 14 this year proved to be a fatal error as the captured businessman, Donatus Dunu, be...
An aggrieved lady, Adeola Marcus, took to Instagram to call out her fiance of 4 years, Leonard Ogundaunsi, for reportedly marrying another l...
Most guys think having a small penis is a big disadvantage to their satisfying their women in bed but that is very far from the case. A ...