Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, respecting social and environmental values in all of its activities.
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded in Toulouse (France), Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, rail catering, concession retail, contract catering, health care, education, remote site and support services.
With 2014 revenues under management of almost 1 Billion Euros and more than 28’000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the second largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
We are looking for a Purchasing Manager for our Inflight activity in Nigeria.
- Manage all purchasing functions including Purchase Order Processing, delivery arrangements, record maintenance and reports.
- Assisting the Supply Chain department in data entry, maintaining and entering purchase order,
- Maintaining and compiling purchase reports and working with accounts payable regarding supplier and vendor invoices.
- Responsible for cost variance and price reporting, special purchasing projects and analysis,
- processing and expediting order a needed and replenishing standard stock items.
- Analyse, identify and communicate information regarding purchase order.
- Identify, investigate and resolve purchase related issues.
- Assist Supply Chain Manager with gathering price information for quotations.
- Maintain effective stock control, rotations and levels and cost saving.
• Motivated and high stress tolerances
• HACCP awareness and training.
• Supply management qualifications
• 3 years experience minimum in a similar function in Purchasing in retail or catering.
Click here to apply