The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.
Job Title: Head Finance & Admin – Abule Egba Business Unit
Reporting To: Business Manager, Abule Egba Business Unit
- Responsible for Finance and Administrative Services of the Business Unit.
- Provide inputs for annual budgeting
- Examine and accord financial vetting for proposals having financial implications
- Ensure compliance of financial audit
- Responsible for all financial accounting and supervises compilation for unit and undertakings
- Supervise inter unit account settlements
- Supervise maintenance of various accounts & registers
- Settlement of all staff claims, external claims, time bound tax related claims under the limits specified
- Ensure proper reconciliation of various payment channels at business unit
- Monitors compilation of MIS, PRT & other reports.
- Maintain and update sub ledger capturing the financial transactions appropriately.
- Ensuring compliance to HR policies and labor laws
- Initiate the performance appraisal report
- Maintaining job descriptions and training related records
- Oversee preparation of papers for claims of retired employees
- Ensuring maintenance of discipline, attendance, highlighting employee concerns at the assigned locations
- Initiating disciplinary proceeding of employees in corruption cases
- Oversee the legal activities and court cases related to employees
- Taking up the case of employee complaint/ grievance for redressal
- Ensuring free flow of communication upward to resolve employee grievances at the earliest opportunity
- Conducting surveys on employee engagement employee satisfaction
- Participating in the welfare activities for the employees
- Looking into security matters, office maintenance, office furniture maintenance etc.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Must possess a first Degree in Commercial or Social Science discipline.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA/ ACCA).
- Finance and Account management.
- Basic HR and Administration management.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Click here to apply