P&G serves nearly 5 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.Job Title: Senior Distributor Market Manager Nigeria
IMPORTANT NOTE TO BE READ:
Due to P&G’s announcement of its intention to divest the Duracell business to Berkshire Hathaway, this role is specific to the Duracell business.
Successful candidates will be part of the Duracell team.
Upon the anticipated closing, it is expected that successful candidates will be employed by the Duracell business, together with other employees supporting Duracell.
Building the Business
Overall tracks NOS, volume, budgets, sales fundamentals, forecasting, participates in Joint Business Planning with the Distributor, DSO; category master and SPOC for the market: Recommends improvement areas across DPSM measures.
- Distributor Operations Leader for the markets’ distributors across all channels
o Distributor assessment (selection, development, termination, transition)
o Responsible for recommendations to Cluster Leader regarding investments, brand expansion, G2M across the markets in charge
o Compliance and stewardship
- Markets Strategy
o Leverage distributor scale to maximize channel coverage and optimize SBD implementation
- Develop G2M model to win disproportionately in each channel
- Build distributor capability in four priority areas
o Key Account selling / sales force
o Trade Marketing
o Category knowledge
- Channel expertise
- Drive effectiveness – Distributor systems and process interface
- Distributor: Quarterly review covering shipments, IMS, pay score, DPSM
- Market: monthly letter to cover Regional fundamentals and market dynamics (incl. competition)
- Forecast Input: Tracks and analyses forecast in monthly review
- Should likely not own budget
Bsc., Minimum 5 years Sales/Management experience
Requisition Number: SLS00000126
Click here to apply