Sunday, August 09, 2015
SEXUALITY: 5 Healthy Reasons Why You Should Masturbate More Often
Most people do it, some would never admit it while others would vehemently deny ever doing it. Self pleasure is a very common sexual act for most people. Not only does it feel good, it can also provide you with a few other perks, some of which are listed below;
1. You know what you like: Self pleasure makes it that much easier to figure out exactly what you like and how to get it. You alone knows what turns you on and it would make sex with your partner so much better if you can clearly communicate this with them as opposed to just letting them guess.
2. Stress reliever: Just like studies show that regular sex helps relieve stress, masturbation helps in that regards too. If you are stressed and a partner is unavailable, you can easily relive this stress through self pleasure and find yourself so much more relaxed after your session.
3. No risk of STDs: In this day and age, you have to be extra careful when engaging in sexual activities with a partner (or partners) as the risks of getting some kind of Sexually Transmitted Disease have skyrocketed. Masturbation does not pose this problem. You get the perks of sexy time without putting your health at risk.
4. Less risk of prostrate cancer: While studies on this topic are still a bit unclear, one recent study has revealed that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer.
5. More likely to orgasm: The chances of women orgasming during sex are quite low but a woman who pleasures herself from time to time has a higher chance of achieving orgasm.
Taurus Events has overtime been reputed for hosting the biggest and the best concert in East Africa tagged 9ja Nite. This year a rebrandin...
This is an x-rated video of a group of female lesbo's indulging in sexual relations. It is by far one of the most shameless but yet pop...
Nigeria and some other countries will no longer be eligible to participate in the America Diversity Visa lottery programme. Information from...
Pandemonium was averted yesterday at Bridge Head, Onitsha, when a female police officer, Inspector Tochukwu Offoegbu, was abused, molest...