OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPENING DATE: July 2nd, 2015
CLOSING DATE: July 17th, 2015
OFFICE/DEPARTMENT: Finance Department
SCHEDULED WORK TIMES: Monday – Friday
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR/REPORTS TO: Finance Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience on the job/similar assignment
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or similar profession qualification is not required but possession of such may be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to be use initiative (be proactive)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
The Finance Assistant is responsible for:
- Coordination of all financial transactions at the state and regional offices
- Maintenance of Cashbooks and Petty Cash for various Grants
- Preparation of Monthly Grants Reports; budget , payments, tracking of expenses and generation of budget/actual variance reports
- Documentation and workflow preparation
- Management and administration of accounts payable transactions
- Bank reconciliation of grant accounts
- Preparation of monthly sites disbursement
- Assist the Regional Finance Officer in all regional transactions
- Capture vouchers into ACCPAC directly from the regional office
- Follow up of bank transactions
- Photocopy and dispatch of vouchers to Head Office.
Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the. Associate Director, Human Resources through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates should indicate appropriate positions and preferred locations in their application letter. IHVN is an equal opportunity employer.