- Consults with business leaders to deliver complex human resources policies and -programs within businesses and local environment.
- Delivers a comprehensive package of human resources programs by interpreting corporate initiatives for business and local regulatory needs.
- Is accountable for successful implementation of multiple programs simultaneously; customizes global programs to meet unique business/function needs as appropriate.
- Represents HP to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates Human Resources (HR) policies to business leaders; works with business leaders to resolve employee issues, manage change, and drive programs.
- Develops strategies and coaches managers in resolving complex performance and misconduct issues.
- Contributes to or may lead regional priority project teams.
- Directs and drives HR decisions on cases with financial and/or legal risk.
- Strong project management skills and advantage, ability to build a project plan, engage key stakeholders and manage outputs.
Education and Experience Required:
First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
Typically 3-5 years related experience in human resources functional area, Human Resource Generalist, or HR Consulting role.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Good knowledge of all human resources areas, with an expertise in limited functional areas.
Good legal knowledge of the local environment.
Advanced business acumen.
Excellent communications skills, including influence and consulting.
Excellent program management skills, including implementation and feedback analysis; developed leadership skills.
Ability to translate business needs into human resources initiatives.
Ability to manage change across a broad population.
Ability to multi-task and manage constantly changing priorities.
Click here to apply